19, జులై 2014, శనివారం

స్పూర్తి నిచ్చే ఉల్లేఖనాలు - 1

”I don't know anything, 
                   but I do know that everything is interesting if you go into it deeply enough.”
- Richard Feynman, 
(The Pleasure of Finding Things Out.)

"Oh, here's a quote!"
- B.

"Give me treats and teach me tricks!" 
- Puppies.

"I am a woman with character. If you don't treat me like a slut and be subtle enough while at it, I'll fuckin' friendzone you for life. "
- Random chick to a random dick.

"YES! That's it, two more lines of feminist bullshit.. I'm totally spreading my legs for you!!"
- Mind voice of a certain some-female-one.

"Since when did you turn into a male chauvinist pig? I liked you better when you were a pretentious feminist."
- That girl with a management degree.


"ఐ కోట్ ఇన్ తెలుగు!"
- బీ.

"Caste ఎంటండి మీది?"
- అమ్మ.

"ఓహ్.. ఆ కవితా? అవును.. మొదలుపెట్టేడప్పుడు తెలుగులోనే మొదలుపెట్టాను. కాని చదివే జనాలు నాకు బొత్తిగా యెంగ్లీశ్ రాదనేసు కుంటారేమో నని  middle లో కొన్ని కొన్ని యెంగ్లీశ్  వేర్డ్స్ ఇంక్లూడ్ చేసేసాను."
- ఓ సమకాలీన తెలుగు రచయిత. 

"మీరు మనసుకి నచ్చింది ఏమైనా రాయండి. నాకస్సలు సమస్య లేదు. కాకపోతే పుస్తకం title, story, content, theme మాత్రం 'success'  అనే పదం చుట్టూ తిరగాలి చాలు. పుస్తకం తెలుగునాట వేడి వేడి బజ్జీలు లాగ అమ్మడైపోతుందండీ!"
 - B.
(కామెడీ శపధం (కథ). )

"Just because I call myself a communist, that doesn't make me a selfless fool. Of course I want chicks and money all for myself."
- You know who!

"బాబా గారు చెప్పినట్టు నగ్నంగా శీర్షాసనం వేసి మూత్ర విసర్జన చేశానండి. It was a life changing experience for me."
- అంకుల్ గారు.

"I always thought I'm one worthless scum on this planet. But then, I had this son who now calls me a god! Man! Isn't parenting a bliss?"
- An(y?) accomplished 'fother'.


"It is a shame being not able to express yourself in original words. Quoting big names does only worse to you. The wise shall easily figure out that you - are - just - a - phony."
- B.

"అయితే ఏంటంటా? "
- B.


కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి